Compliments and Complaints
We welcome your feedback and are keen to know how we can improve our services.
- Please contact our practice manager Sarah Kilgallon with any ideas that you have to help improve your Surgery. This can be done either by letter or telephone, click here for contact details.
- We have a suggestions box on our Reception Desk.
- Please feel free to let us know what you think and share your patient experience on the NHS Choices website.
- The NHS is also encouraging patients to help us improve services. If you feel you have received care which is praiseworthy then why not complete our short 'Friends and Family Test' online or fill in a quick form on Reception.
Patient Reference Group
We have formed a Patient Reference Group (PRG) and would like you to get involved and offer your ideas.
The PRG has a key role in increasing the quality and accessibility of the care available to you, your family, your neighbours and the whole of your community.
- consider areas of priority
- develop a structure for feedback
- discuss feedback from survey/questionnaire findings
- review action plans
Joining in is a great way to give something back and members get a real feeling of achievement from having helped make important changes to the Practice. It is also a great way to meet new people and learn new skills.
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
THE NEXT MEETING IS SCHEDULED FOR FRIDAY 29th SEPTEMBER 2017 AT 12:30PM
Complete the Patient Gro up Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign-up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
Patient Participation Report 2014
Patient Survey Results 2014
Patient Survey 2015
Patient Survey 2016
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.