Patients whose long-term medication has been approved on a repeat prescription basis should order in one of the following ways:
- By post - send in your request with a stamped self-addressed envelope to Green Lane Medical Centre, 15 Green Lane, Tuebrook, Liverpool, L13 7DY
- Online - via the link here. New users are required to complete a simple one-off registration. COVID-19 update: Please telephone us to receive your code.
- In person - use the box at the front of the surgery building with your repeat slip having clearly marked the required items.
- Are you housebound or over 70? Please call us on 0151 228 9101
- If you have been advised to shield, or a family member has been advised to, and need a prescription please call us on 0151 228 9101 so that we can help
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account. Due to high demand we are unable to take phone calls to check if your prescription is ready. The surgery does not take repeat prescriptions over the phone except for the above patients.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions. This may be deferred due to COVID-19.